- 10th great-granddaughter of William EWRIDGE
- Appears on charts
- Chart 1: Descendancy Chart for William & Marie Ewridge née Wickenden who lived in Cowden in Kent #352
Indented Chart 1: Descendancy Chart for William & Marie Ewridge née Wickenden who lived in Cowden in Kent #352
Appleby: Descendancy Chart for William & Elizabeth Appleby née Chatterton #3667
Descendancy Chart for Reginald Charles Euridge [My Father]
Descendancy Chart for Thomas Hare [My Paternal 4 x Great Grandfather]
Descendancy Chart for Margaret Rees [My Maternal Grandmother]
Descendancy Chart for David Rees [My Maternal 2 x Great Grandfather]
Descendancy Chart for Isaac Veasey [My Maternal 2 x Great Grandfather ]
Pedigree for Teresa Denise Margaret Pask née Euridge [Compiler of the Uridge, Euridge One-Name Study].
Teresa, at the age of 4, travelled with her mother, and seven siblings from Malta to Liverpool on the ship 'Lancashire', arriving on 13 February 1954. Their destination was to "Briar Hill", Shutterton Lane, Dawlish Warren, Devon; In late 1953, Kay suffered from ill health and the family had to return to England. As several of the children had been really ill on the flight out to Malta, they sailed on the ship 'Lancashire', arriving in Liverpool on 13 February 1954. They then travelled by train to their new home at "Briar Hill", Shutterton Lane, Dawlish Warren, Devon.5,6 Teresa was educated in 1954 at the Dawlish Infants School, Dawlish, Devon.1 Between 1959 and 1966 Teresa lived at 16 Third Avenue, Dawlish, Devon.1
Teresa Denise Margaret EURIDGE was educated between 1960 and 1966 at Teignmouth Grammar School, Teignmouth, Devon.1
On 26 December 1962, Teresa was a bridesmaid at the marriage of her brother Michael Charles EURIDGE and Gillian A. EURIDGE at Exeter, Devon.7,1
Teresa was a bridesmaid at the marriage of Herbert David BECK and her sister Marie Kathleen Ann EURIDGE on 20 July 1963 at The Wesley Chapel, Dawlish, Devon.8,1
On 14 September 1963 Teresa was a bridesmaid at the marriage of her brother Reginald Roger EURIDGE and Janet NEWBY at St. Luke's Church, Gillingham, Kent.9,1
Teresa was Able Wren 123156, in the Womans Royal Naval Service (WRNS), and served at HMS Dauntless, Reading; HMS Dryad, Portsmouth; HMS Heron, Yeovilton; HMS Sea Eagle, Londonderry, Northern Ireland; and HMS Vernon, Portsmouth between August 1966 and April 1968.1
She attended the marriage of Richard Ernest EURIDGE and Mary Evelyn CHANEY on 18 March 1967 at Sidwell Street Methodist Church, Exeter, Devon.10,1
Teresa married David Frederick JONES, son of Aquila JONES, on 13 April 1968 at The Wesley Chapel, Dawlish, Devon.11,12
On 28 June 1969 Teresa attended the marriage of her mother Kathleen Hilda EURIDGE and Edward Newton MOORE at The Wesley Chapel, Dawlish, Devon.13,1
Teresa was a godparent at the baptism of Steven John BECK in July 1970 at Methodist Church, Dawlish, Devon.14
In the census of 25 April 1971, Teresa was enumerated as the stepdaughter of Newton MOORE at 16 Third Avenue, Dawlish, Devon. They had just returned from Singapore and were visiting her mother; Her daughter Teresa, with her husband David, were staying with them at that time, as they had just returned from Singapore and were visiting her mother.1
Teresa and David were divorced on 12 December 1975 at Plymouth, Devon.1
She attended the marriage of Michael George Arthur GALLAGHER and Kay Lorraine EURIDGE on 3 September 1976 at Newton Abbot Registry Office, Newton Abbot, Devon.15,1
Teresa married Stuart Charles PASK on 21 January 1977 at Plymouth Registry Office, Plymouth, Devon.1
Teresa attended the marriage of Robin James EURIDGE and Annette SKEET on 29 May 1977 at Cofton Parish Church, Cockwood, Starcross, Devon.16,1
Between 1978 and 1991, Teresa and Stuart lived at 36 Lotus Avenue, Knypersley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.1
In the census of March 1981 at 36 Lotus Avenue, Knypersley, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, she was listed as the wife of Stuart Charles PASK.1
Between 1986 and 1990, Teresa lived at 25 Faringdon Acres, Oatlands, Weybridge, Surrey. She was seconded temporarily (for four years) to Siemens PLC's Head Office in Sunbury Upon Thames, working on the SAP implementation project.1
Teresa attended the marriage of her brother Kelvin William EURIDGE and Yoshiko KIYONAGA on 21 July 1989 at Newton Abbot Registry Office, Newton Abbot, Devon. This was followed by a Buddist ceremony on 29 July 1989 in Taplow Court, Reading, Berkshire. For the civil ceremony Yoshi wore a traditional Japanese wedding dress. For the Buddist ceremony she wore an English wedding dress made by Teresa.17,18
In March 1991, Teresa was a Census Enumerator in the census for a district in Sunbury upon Thames, Middlesex.1
Between August 1992 and March 2014, Teresa and Stuart lived at 32 Byfleet Road, New Haw, Surrey.1
Between 1995 and 2013, Teresa worked for SAP (UK), internationally in the UK, Germany and Philadelphia.1
From 1998 until 2010, Teresa worked at SAP AG's head office in Walldorf, near Heidelberg. During this time she lived part-time in a flat at Friedrichstr. 35, Bad Schoenborn 76669, Germany. She worked as a Senior Project Manager managing projects to implement Knowledge Transfer Infrastructures.1
Teresa attended the marriage of Laura Jacqueline BRICK and David Charles EURIDGE on 15 August 1998 at Laverstock Church, Salisbury, Hampshire.19,1
Teresa attended the marriage of Glenda THOMPSON and Nicholas John EURIDGE on 29 September 2002 at Maidstone, Kent.1
Since 2013, Teresa and Stuart have lived at Flat 167 Oyster Quay, Port Solent, Portsmouth, Hampshire.1
Sources of Information:
- [S146] Personal memories of Teresa Pask née Euridge.
- [S2] GRO Indexes to Births "1949/Q3 EURIDGE, Teresa Denise M. VEASEY Yeovil 7c 451."
- [S404] Copy birth certificate of Teresa Denise Margaret Euridge (5 August 1949).
- [S1084] Certificate of baptism of Teresa Denise Margaret Euridge, 9 October 1949.
- [S1030] Website Ancestry UK Records (http://www.ancestry.co.uk)
UK, Incoming Passenger Lists, 1878-1960
Name: K Euridge
Arrival Age: 29
Birth Date: abt 1925
Port of Departure: Port Said, Egypt
Arrival Date: 13 Feb 1954
Port of Arrival: Liverpool, England
Ports of Voyage: Port Said; Malta and Gibraltar
Ship Name: Lancashire
Shipping Line: Bibby Line
Official Number: 140529.
- [S145] Information supplied by Marie Hammett née Euridge.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1962/Q4 EURIDGE, Michael C. = BRIGHT, Jillian A. Exeter 7a 753."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1963/3 EURIDGE, Marie K.A. BECK Newton Abbot 7a 1289."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1963/Q3 Chatham 5b 726."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1967/Q2 Exeter 7a 1060."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1968/Q2 Newton Abbot 7a 949."
- [S154] Original marriage certificate of David Frederick Jones and Teresa Denise Margaret Euridge (13 April 1968).
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1969/Q2 EURIDGE, Kathleen Hilda = MOORE, Edward Newton Newton Abbot 7a 1363."
- [S146] Personal memories of Teresa Pask née Euridge. "Godparents: Kelvin Euridge and Teresa Euridge."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1976/Q3 Newton Abbot 211481."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "1977 Exeter 211166."
- [S234] Teresa Pask's Research Notes 2000.
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "Newton/A 0789 21 1846."
- [S3] GRO Indexes to Marriages "Sailsbury 795 Aug 0798 017 C46."